Thursday, March 29, 2007

Law Review? More Like Water Torture!


So for the past four or five days, I've been preoccupied with a law review write-on competition. Woot! Basically, it was a nightmare! You're given about 500 pages to read (small-text) and then you're expected to write a coherent comment not to exceed 10 pages. Well, I didn't exceed 10 pages, that was the easy part. The hard part was everything else. Just reading through the packet was tough enough, but writing a semi-decent comment took every ounce of stamina I have left of this out of shape student.

I ended up staying awake for over 24 hours to just finish the comment - with a half hour to spare before I had to turn it in. Once the deed was done though, I spent the next 20 minutes acting like a dumbass, going into my gangsta routine, over-dramatic gyrations, and a few expletives to boot. Man it feels good to be a gangsta!

No comments: