Tuesday, May 1, 2007

T Minus 13 Hours Till Liftoff

So 13 hours from now I will have to take my Crim Law exam. With every letter I type the nervousness builds ever so slightly. To ease the nervousness, I can't help but think about the last few days leading up to this exam.

Last Friday, while working with my study buddy on Crim, lets just say a dental emergency necessitated that she be taken to a dentist immediately. Three hours, four calls, and several transfers along the way, we find out that no dentist is available and she would have to wait a while (read: three weeks) before she can see a dentist to help her. Ridiculous. Suffice to say, I didn't get a lot of studying done that day - although it was a sweet adventure.

Over the course of the last few days, I've gotten to know not only my study buddy but also myself. You know what, maybe I can do this. It may not be a question of if someone at this level can go through this work, but whether this person can persevere. I believe I can persevere. At the very least, by around 5 PM tomorrow, I will be done with Crim.

Oh and by the way, my study buddy will be praying for the both of us to do well on the exam tomorrow. I sure hope she puts me in her prayers. I should do the same for the both of us because it sure can't hurt to have an extra voice up there.

No comments: