Friday, April 20, 2007

Lawyering, LGing, and Lacosteing




So finals are around the corner and I probably shouldn't be on here, but alas, I need to break away from the rigors of re-reading and re-deciphering my notes.

For those of you who check out engadget regularly, you may have seen this news article a few weeks back. Anyways, for posterity's sake, I am reposting the article's pictures on here as I find the model to be its best selling point =)

On a side note, I went home last week to find a couple of new Lacoste shirts. Unlike other polo shirt designers, Lacoste doesn't have that uneven hem design where you are basically forced to tuck your shirt in or look like a loon. Plus for some odd reason, Lacoste's measurments fit really well for me. It used to fit even better when I was fifteen-pounds heavier and had a thicker head of hair (I'm not sure how hair fits into this...). I really do have to thank law school for that. Much love to you Ms. Law School.


No comments: