Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Top 5

1. Melissa Theuriau. Head and shoulders above the rest. Mademoiselle Theuriau is beautiful, smart, classy, and is the gold standard among newscasters. 

2. Emmy Rossum. Actress, singer, cute. She's got a great smile and seems really down to earth. 

3. Eva Green. Can't go wrong with a Bond Girl right? She's a good actress and there's just something about her sultry looks that's very striking. Maybe its because I have a soft spot for goth girls but Eva Green's fashion is very gothic-esk.

4. Natalie Glebova. Miss Universe 2005, need I say more? Well, I will say more because she is more than just Miss Universe 2005. She can play the piano, has promoted charitable causes worldwide, and I can't fault her for liking Tennis

  
5. Julianne Hough. What's not to like? She's talented, vivacious, and always has a great smile. C'mon, she's a fellow milk connoisseur too! 

---

Honorable Mention

Yoon Eun Hye. She cute, funny, and energetic. Her role in Goong was perfectly played and was really adorable. However, minus points considering every Korean actress gets plastic surgery and the fact that she is a little too thin. Girls with some meat on their bones = ^_^

Cat Tien. Ok, so she's talented, got a great smile, and she's got meat on her bones, so why isn't she in my Top 5? I could have sworn she got a slight nose job (but I am not sure so don't quote me on this) and well...she's got a passing resemblance to my aunt. Just barely but still enough for me to think twice. 

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Yes, I know she's a cartoon character, that's exactly why she is not in my Top 5. However, hear me out. Beauty and the Beast was the first Disney movie I saw and it blew my 5-year-old (I think I was five) mind away! She's smart, adventurous, and is a strong girl, capable of handling herself. 

Ashley Tisdale of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and High School Musical fame (don't ask why I know). She's cute. However, I don't really like her music. But what's the real downer is that most of her fans are 13 and under. I feel really creep watching the same music video that millions of little girls dance to. Let me repeat that, DANCE TO. Parents, where are you??

Sophie Marceau. Another Bond girl eh? Her role as Elektra King in The World is Not Enough was what saved that movie. And I'm only talking about the acting. Add in her sultry looks and you have a dynamite combo! She's kind of older now though and I think the French stereotype of the chain smoking French woman has finally caught up to her (many apologies if she really doesn't smoke). 

No comments: