Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One Week of Nothingness

After spending the better part of the last two days cleaning and rearranging my apartment, I have nothing left to do here in this city. It's a city of a couple of million and not a single soul to spend my week of freedom with. Blah.

While cleaning and rearranging things, I found a note that was buried under a pile of papers. That note should have reminded me to look for the owner of a very large check. This particular owner previously resided in my apartment but does not have a forward address so this very large check made out to him is now in my possession without any way of finding out where its true owner is.

ALL POINTS BULLETIN: IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW USED TO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES AND WENT TO UC RIVERSIDE, COMMENT HERE, LEAVE A FEW IDENTIFYING MARKERS SO I KNOW YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS CHECK AND WE CAN ARRANGE FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN

I've searched and apparently this guy is not on Facebook. It would be a shame if this guy is not able to cash in this very large check. Here's hoping I find him soon or else this very large check will expire and be worthless.

No comments: