Thursday, October 18, 2007

Spreading the negativity around

The one person I've been talking to recently about my troubles has incidentally run into some personal troubles herself. Oddly enough, we found out that the both of us listen to foreign music when upset.

However, unlike my friend who listens to foreign tunes to get away from how she feels (because she can't understand what the song is about) I listen to foreign tunes for their depressing tune. I also listen to good'ol English tunes for their depressing message. It's really strange, when depressed, I listen to depressing songs and for some reason, a part of me likes it that the songs put me in an even more depressed mood. There has got to be a word for that.

On a slightly brighter note, I typically work out a lot when consumed in thought. Working out helps put a stop to all my thoughts. I typically don't think when physically drained.

Also, as was mentioned in an earlier post, a part of me relishes the fact that some people may be reading into my thoughts. However, I doubt that's the case anymore since anyone who even knew about this place probably doesn't care enough anymore. So that part of me that relishes the thought that someone else out there knows how I feel is probably feeling quite depressed. At the same time, a different part of me is relieved that now I have the place all to myself.

If you've read this far, you've most likely come to the conclusion that I am indeed a very convoluted individual. Convoluted may be too nice a word but hey...deal with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping secrets. lets hope someone less kind than you doesn't have the same craftiness.