Thursday, December 6, 2007

Backup support

While studying in the library for yet another final exam, a 1L came up to me last night to thank me for my Spring 2007 criminal law outline. To thank me for my outline?!?! What? Yup. How did he know who to thank? Well, my outline had my name on it and he took the liberty of looking up my picture in the law school's version of a yearbook. Apparently my outline is the most sought after and used outline for this 1L's criminal law class. The 1Ls go and add some stuff, change some other stuff and then take my name off of the outline and put their own name on the outline. Ha! 


It is rewarding to know that I helped make life a little less complicated for someone - let alone a group of people. I hope that everyone in that crim class can make it through the test they are working on right now. Godspeed! 


No comments: