Friday, February 22, 2008

Modes of Destruction

So yesterday, after (1) working in the library till 10:30 and seeing my reflection in the window and (2) nearly getting run over by a car speeding down a street at 60 mph while in the rain (at least the girls were the cute sorority type and gave the "I'm sorry" hand gesture), I should change things up (or destroy myself). 

* Picked up smoking. Put down smoking after three puffs. 

* Started drinking. Puked 4 hours later. But because I picked a drink with a low alcohol content, I only puked once and only suffered minimal itchiness. 

* Seriously considered the stripper pole while at that club. Minus 20 law school reputation points =P

* WANT! I feel like I should spend liberally. Spend, spend SPEND! 

* Had a passing thought about quitting law school. We'll see after this summer. Credit rating destroyed!

* Thinking about growing my hair out a bit. Just the top part of my head while keeping everything else trim. Don't know how to really describe it. 

* Putting the workouts into overdrive. I've been stagnating. Plus I need to make up for all the self-destruction I will be doing. Really focusing on the abs now. Overall, I'm 35% there. Whatever, "there" may be. 

* Perhaps some dark framed glasses to go along with the longer hair. I'll be emo-ing in law school (wow, I wrote this and I thought I saw elmo-ing in law school. Weird).  

Update (02.25.08 @ 10:45 PM):  Ok, yea. A lot of those things up there really show how screwed up I am. But it's just something I'm going through. Maybe the hair will work out through, no? 

No comments: