Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hotness increase

So my judicial externship ended last Friday and I am now spending my time at the law school, writing my final paper. I can't help but notice, however, that the 1L girls are so much hotter than when I was a 1L. In fact, the 1L girls this year are by far hotter than the girls in my class or the 2Ls right now. 


And for those of you who think its an age thing, that by virtue of me being older, I assign more "points" to these younger 1Ls, you're wrong. I am probably younger than half of the 1L class, considering that I am about as old as the average entering 1L class. Also, I am not grading on a handicapped scale. These 1Ls are hot, regardless of whether they are law students or not. 

With the bad economy and souring job market for legal professionals, this is truly a horrible time to graduate. It is just an extra kick in the nuts when you realize that all the hot girls entered law school two years too late. 

No comments: