Monday, April 6, 2009

I passed the MPRE!

Ok ok, so the MPRE isn't supposed to be this hard exam yada yada yada. I don't care. I studied hard and I passed. I passed in a jurisdiction that requires one of the highest scaled scores to pass. I passed with a 127 scaled score. 


What did I do to pass? I spent a good week or so reading through the entire BarBri MPRE long outline, I did all of the review questions and I finished one practice exam. I correctly answered about 90% of the review questions in the BarBri book and correctly answered about 75-80% of the questions on the one practice exam I worked on. I didn't go through the entire practice exam and then go over the answers. Rather, I answered in chunks. I would answer about four to five questions on the practice exam, flip to the back and check my answers. If I incorrectly answered a problem, I would have gone over the possible answers throughly to see where I messed up. 

I am so glad that the MPRE is finally over. Now, I should concentrate on (1) finals and (2) the Bar. Great...

No comments: