Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finding My Voice

Yea, so my past articles have pretty much sucked. I've been searching for my voice. Unfortunately, the "voice" that I've been projecting the last few posts have not really been me. I tried the detached-but-still-professionally-relevant-voice with links to other articles to be helpful to other people who might drop in randomly. But that's not me.

If any of you had seen my "about" page on wordpress, you would have seen this quote: This site is less about me and my daily happenings (actually I hope to never have to write an entry like that) and more about marking events that I believe illustrate progression in maturity, sociability, and life. "Marking events that I believe illustrate progression in maturity, sociability, and life?!?! What does that mean? I sure sounded moopy.

Well, welcome to me, version 2.0. You'll see the word "I" in my posts much more frequently. In fact, I anticipate talking about things that catch my attention - and what catches my attention usually is something that pisses me off. No, I'm not going to be another maddox but I will voice my opinion. I'm also a very nice guy who thinks he still should be watching cartoons rather than talk about matters that may offend. Take it as you will, but at least it will be me (or a close approximation of me).

No comments: