Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Getting Reacquainted with TV

First off, YES! Apolo and Julianne won on Dancing with the Stars. Ok, I admit it, I watched the show when I had time. Apolo probably did the most difficult techniques of all the celebrities and he was very light on his feet. It also doesn't hurt when you have great chemistry with your (amazingly hot) dance partner. My favorite dance of theirs was the second Cha Cha and their first Rumba. Their Samba was pretty cool too.

Speaking of pretty cool things, I must be evil because I cannot stop laughing when I see the breakdancing baby. I'm pretty sure there are a few mash-up/remix videos on ytmnd.com.

And yes, I am back in the City of Millions (formerly known as the Big City in my last post - but that is reserved for New York City and I for sure am not in New York City). I'll only be here for one day though to grab my suits, shoes, and whatever else I need to bring back home. I'll be starting work next week and frankly, I could use an extra week of vacation, just to get further reacquainted with TV.

No comments: