Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Strange second day


Merely two days into Spring semester 08, I have fallen into a series of (mis)adventures. There I was, sitting in the first class lecture for securities regulation and realizing I am in way over my head. I barely even know what a security is let alone know all of the background knowledge that my fellow classmates knew. So what did I do? I logged online to find comfort in other law students! Here's the snippet: 

Me: yea, everyone in here looks like a gunner
Her: eep
Me: and i'm only a pistol
Me: =(
Her: HAHAHA
Her: i'm like a water pistol
Her: one of those nerf ones

Stupid me though had to buy a brand new securities regulation book that I am now unable to return because I took the book out of its shrink wrap. 

Again with the stupid theme. Being a master of procrastination-fu, I waited until now to sell some of my textbooks. I will only sell textbooks that I think are poorly authored and unfortunately, the bookstore would only offer me $10 per book I offered. Aside from their poor writing, the books are in good condition with little writing in them and I had bought them new. Oh well...the late bird does not get the worm. 

And now I am in a bind. Stick through with securities regulation? Take administrative law? Or take entertainment law? Decisions, decisons

No comments: